[support] Setting up a film database

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Aug 9 19:16:32 UTC 2006

On 8/9/06, Marc Morris <marc at mondo-erotico.com> wrote:
> Would anybody here be so kind as to offer to help me to get set this up?

On this support list it is generally easiest to to help you if you
have a specific question/problem.  If you just need general advice on
CCK, the CCK is documented in the Drupal Handbook:
http://drupal.org/node/62459

If you are looking for someone to do the work for you I suggest you
read the page howto hire a drupal site developer:
http://drupal.org/node/51169

Regards,
Greg
--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com