[support] How to create new blogs?

Greg SBC gregbjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 21:00:41 UTC 2006

It is not possible quite as you say. Their entries will always fall under
their own blog, but you can set up a taxonomy category (also called
vocabularies) from admin/categories called 'Blogs' and then the terms can be
the three names you want to categorize the blogs as. Set the category to be
used only on blogs.

Then when a user creates a blog entry, they can choose which 'Blog' it go
under. Now whenever someone goes to that category page, they will see a
listing (with most recent on top) of blog entries by all blogs on that
topic.

If you have the path module installed, you can update the taxonomy/term/??
path to something like ???_Blog. Also, if you install the taxonomy_dhtml
module, you can have a block that will display all the topics for your Blogs
category.

Lots of options.

Greg