[support] My Hosting Company Dropped Drupal

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu Aug 17 15:11:53 UTC 2006

I use site5 and am running a few Drupal sites. I couldn't tell you whether
they support it or not, though, because I have no need for my host to
support Drupal since I don't use Fantastico or any other of the type to
install it.

You might want to consider installing Drupal yourself then you don't need to
worry about what your host does. :)

Michelle