[support] Images and Galleries

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Aug 22 13:52:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have checked and rechecked every possible setting on a image module
implementation, as well as checked every possible permission, as well as
searching the forums without getting an answer, so I hope someone can
help here.

I have created a vocabulary IMAGES and under that have a few terms, and
associated it with content type "image". I upload a picture with the
image module, and assign it to a term under the IMAGE vocabulary. When I
go to mysite.com/image, it keeps telling me "There are 0 images in this
gallery" even though everything is perfectly set up as far as I can
tell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kobus