[support] themes problem

Mr Gibson... (Earnest Hern) hernagram at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 25 00:26:32 UTC 2006

I am using the latest snapshot drupal-cvs-4-7.tar.gz.

I have noticed that drupal has a very bad selection of themes. Each one seems to have some display problem. Most of the themes found at the drupal theme link do not fully work in the laster browsers. The forum table is not sized correctly or the hover colours are not correct or the input boxed are out of alignment. The only themes to work 100% are the ones packed with drupal. The themes I am installing are for 4.7.0. not the cvs version. Where can I get a good selection of fully workable themes. Drupal may have lots of options but if i cant get some good themes, it will be hard to keep members. I have tryed the theme garden but at that place is the same themes as the drupal site.