[support] Upgrading from 4.6.X to 4.7.X

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 24 18:51:57 UTC 2006

On 8/24/06, Brett Elsmore <brett at elsmob.com> wrote:
> I notice this in the error logs:
>
> Call to undefined function _banner_refresh_cache()
>
> I did some searching, but never did find out what needed to be done in
> order to resolve this issue.
>
> Anyone else experience this ?

No, but my guess is that your version of the banner module is
incorrect.  Which would be easy because there doesn't seem to be a
correct version to use with 4.7:
http://drupal.org/node/3382/release

Looking at the cvs messages http://drupal.org/project/cvs/3382 and the
log of the module
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/banner/banner.module?rev=1.66&view=log
it looks like the CVS version has been updated somewhat for 4.7 but
perhaps not entirely.

Which version of the banner module are you using?

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com