[support] Re: multisite

Greg SBC gregbjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 17:13:28 UTC 2006

Checking the search for multisite table prefix,
http://drupal.org/search/node/multisite+table+prefix, you can find a few
examples.

Specifically see this page,http://drupal.org/node/22267. I believe you will
need to reverse your thinking and make the default -> 'site1', and then list
all the shared tables.

Greg

  _____