[support] Problems after move to new host

Larry Hedrick lhedrick at dharmatech.org
Mon Dec 4 16:31:18 UTC 2006

Matthew

I am having the same kind of issue.  I have moved  my drupal site to a new
server and I see "Page Not Found" for the home page.  My original post was
"Need to move drupal site to a new server."

I have been working on this one for days now. Out do desperation I even
tried chmod -R 777 * on the public_html folder.  Can't pin this one down. I
have looked all over the new database it seems to have been restored
correctly from the export of my working site.

I will continue on this for as long as takes.  When I have news I will send
you whatever I find.  If you win before I do Please post what you find.

Larry