[support] Problems after move to new host

Larry Hedrick lhedrick at dharmatech.org
Mon Dec 4 18:06:49 UTC 2006

I have cleared the cache table and no luck.  Just don't understand this
issue.  The code is the same the database is the same. Makes no sense to me
why this is happening.  Have started over 5 times thinking I have missed
something and the result is always the same.  "Page not found"  At my ISP I
have a test account and a production account and I can move the code and
database back and forth using this method no problem.  The only difference I
can see on the new server is a different Linux distro, and php5 not php4.
How that causes this I just don't understand.  I have been down in the php
code trying to compare execution on working and not working sites.  Very
slow going.  I know this is going to be brain dead simple issues which is
going to make me look dumb when it is found.  Have to get this resolved.  If
my ISP were to chapter 11 on me I must be able to move the code and database
easily. Need to put this aside for a day and do real work.  Will be back on
it soon.

Larry