[support] How to have different Primary Links on different sections

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Tue Dec 5 16:30:37 UTC 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Jody Cleveland wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running Drupal 4.7.4 on this site: http://
> beta.menashalibrary.org/.
>
> I'm going to have three distinct areas of the site. The main part,
> teens, and kids. For teens and kids, I've got the module Sections
> setup.
> So, I'll have a completely different theme for each area. What I'd
> also
> like to do, is to have different Primary Links for each of these
> areas.
>
> Is this possible? If so, how?

Perhaps the easiest way: Primary links are just menus. Each menu has
its own block. Display the block in the theme zone you want (or
define your own) and then have the blocks display according to path
or php test. With css, you can get the menus to display properly.

I hope this is helpful.

Best,
Laura