[support] How to have different Primary Links ondifferentsections

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Dec 5 20:22:35 UTC 2006

> You will need to edit your page.tpl.php file in your theme. As for
> why blocks don't show up at all in your $header area probably
> relates to your theme as well. What theme are you using? Is it a 4.7
theme?
> The availability of zones to put your blocks was a new feature in
> 4.7, so if you have a legacy theme from 4.6 days, it might be
> missing some necessary code.

Whilst in Administer > blocks, for my template I see left sidebar,
content, right sidebar, and footer. If I look at bluemarine, I see
header. So, it's got to be a problem with the template. The one I'm
using is a modified version of Multiflex:
http://drupal.org/project/multiflex

I looked at the handbook for page.tpl.php, but I don't see what tells
the template to display in the header area. But, looking at page.tpl.php
in bluemarine, I notice this: <?php print $header ?>

Is that all I need to add into my template?

- jody