[support] Access denied: You are not authorized to access this page - problem.

David Holden dvdhldn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:13:55 UTC 2006

Hello,

 I'm installing drupal 5.7.4, using MySQL 5.0.24-standard, PHP 5.2.0.

I've followed the installation instruction, until it sent me a mail saying

admin,

You may now login to http://localhost:8080/drupal using the following
username and password:

  username: admin
  password: *thepassword*

http://localhost:8301/drupal/?q=user/1/edit

When I go there and try and change anything, e.g. the admin password, every
time I submit it comes back with the "User Login" page and:-

Access denied: You are not authorized to access this page.

I can click login and it lets me in but nothing is changed.

Anyone have any ideas,

 Cheers,

 Dave.