[support] How to have current menu item highlighted when it's an image?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Dec 14 20:06:46 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've got a site here:
http://beta.menashalibrary.org/teens/read

That has a menu across the top. I'm looking for the best way to do this
within drupal. To do the mouseovers, I'm using javascript. This changes
the image you're mousing over, and the one below it with text. Is there
a way to do this but still have drupal create the menu?

Also, I'd like it so the active link is the same image as when you mouse
over it. The only way I can think of to do this is to use sections and
have a different section for each link. Is there a better way to do
this?

- jody