[support] Page node with embedded form

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 20 18:08:20 UTC 2006

Quoting Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman.073 at student.lu.se>:

> Hi Earnie,
>
> So you are using Drupal too? I am not sure I understand your problem
> correctly, but you of course knows about the excellent add-on to firefox
> that checks the (x)html with tidy? Or emacs nxml-mode / nxhtml-mode that
> you also can use to check XML with?

I found Drupal about 3 months ago and Drupal rocks man!  I haven't
found another CMS this easy to administer and configure.

Just checked for browser specificity issue and it I see the issue in
current versions of Mozilla, Firefox and IE 6.  I am using version
4.7.3 of Drupal.  I am thinking the issue is more related to breaking
the theming but I've tried three or four different themes and they all
do the same thing.