[support] setting.php

RobiW drupal at bo-ness.org.uk
Wed Feb 1 11:40:50 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 1 februari 2006 11:07, schreef RobiW:
> I have a similar problem and the reason is that our ISP provides
> administrative features like stats, spam control etc with the url using
> www.mydomain.co.uk/admin which conflicts with Drupal admin feature and I
> have not been able to find any way to change it in Drupal.
>
> Havn't found a way round it yet!

Yes, but moving it into a subdirectory is not going to help that, obviously!
Unless you just use example.com/drupal as your main url, the /admin and so
will still give trouble.

It does overcome the problem in that the site admin facility is accessed
directly on mydomain.co.uk/admin whereas drupal site admin is accessed using
mydomain.co.uk/drupaldir/admin and both co-exist.

I have a redirect in .htaccess of /index.php to /drupaldir/index.php so only
calls to index.php point to drupal site content.

Rob