[support] Adding the User Login to a Node?

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:11:04 UTC 2006

How do I add the user login screen (http://localhost/user/login" to a
node so that when I access that node (http://localhost/node/NN), I get
the login screen?  I think this is essentially referencing another
node, which I thought could be done with [node:user/login], but that
doesn't seem to be working for me.  I thought I had found on the
drupal site how to do this, but the search results are not returning
what I remember.  I apologize for my poor memory.  Thanks for any
tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in