[support] Does Drupal Have - Genealogy modules

John Layt john at layt.net
Mon Feb 6 07:33:07 UTC 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 06:06, Bruce Whealton wrote:
> Hi all,
>       I was wondering if Drupal has been used by persons doing genealogy
> research, family tree work, collaboration around these tasks and other
> community work related to family trees, genealogy, etc? Please pass on any
> recommendations?  even examples of sites, please. Bruce

Not wantng to seem like a traitor here, but I use phpGedView for most of my
genealogy related stuff.  I link back frrm there to my personal site for
stuff like articles and galleries etc in Drupal, but for interactive charting
and reports and even online update phpGedView leads the Free pack by a long
way.  I've floated the idea of Drupal integration, but they didn't seem
overly keen, so here's hoping this new Family module delivers the goods.

Cheers!

John.