[support] Wrapping around a cgi script

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:18:32 UTC 2006

Unfortunately my cgi is perl, and its the result of several hundred hours of
work, so I can't really convert to php, it might be easier to just
reimplement the functions of Drupal that I need myself in perl! :)  But I
really do like the design of Drupal, from what I have learned so far.  Maybe
I will write a module that can do what I need, if noone else has..
-Aaron