[support] Suggestions for themes

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Wed Feb 8 20:54:27 UTC 2006

I'm creating phase 1 of a website redesign for
http://www.baldingfordollars.org
My testing site is here: http://www.davidgrant.ca/baldingfordollars

As you can see I am using Friendselectric which I really like. I am
going to start doing some tweaking, basically just changing the images
used in the layout in order to change the colour scheme to match the
original (they want to keep the original style for now so people
recognize the site). In phase 2 they we will completely redesign
everything from scratch (if phase 2 ever happens).

Before I start applying small tweaks to friendselectric, are there any
other themes which are equally nice and are CSS with no tables and 3
columns? I've tried a bunch, and have looked at them, but don't have the
time to look at the implementation of each.

Dave