[support] Traffic Trade Script

Noonien Soong elgroso at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:33:45 UTC 2006

*If i place the code on template i get this inside the source when i see the
site:*

<head>

<?php virtual ("/cgi-bin/at/in.cgi"); ?>
<?php virtual ("/home/wtfzone/www/cgi-bin/at/in.cgi"); ?>

*It´s like if the code not has been procesed by php. And when i put the code
on index.php the code works but i get this error in all pages:*

*Warning*: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at /home/wtfzone/public_html/index.php:2) in *
/home/wtfzone/public_html/includes/session.inc* on line *10*

warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/wtfzone/public_html/index.php:2) in
/home/wtfzone/public_html/includes/common.inc on line 99.

*Regards
Cristian*