[support] Traffic Trade Script

Lawrence Sheed Lawrence at shanghaiguide.com
Sat Feb 11 02:20:02 UTC 2006

If it has output in the script, then you'll still get session errors.

If it doesn't output anything in the script, then putting it at the very to of the template should work like i put in my example.
Also be careful to make the <?php at the very top of your template file.  If there are any carriage returns in the top of the file or spaces before the <?php then these will get output and you'll get the same session errors.

------
<?php

virtual ("/cgi-bin/at/in.cgi");

?>