[support] Image/Photo Galleries - recommendations of modules

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 17:56:03 UTC 2006

Dave,
  This is cool, thanks.  I have been using the flexinode Poem for a while now.  I overlooked the plus sign and image.  So, will the system find every image that is added using the create image menu with Image_assist, I mean it will find them no matter how the file directories are setup with image_assist?  Or what tool are you using in that link to store and organize photographs/images?
  Bruce

"Metzler, David" <MetzlerD at evergreen.edu> wrote:
      I don't think these modules will facilitate batch uploading.

  Properly configured image assist should display an icon below each text area to facilitate the adding of an image that has already been uploaded using the "create image" menu. (i.e. creating a node of content type image).

  The icon looks a bit like the plus sign and an image.

  A demo can be found with by clicking on the submit a poem link on my drupal demo site:

  http://www2.evergreen.edu/dave

Dave