[support] Ping and Drupal modules

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 18:35:51 UTC 2006

Hi all,'
     I've been meaning to write to ask if someone could better explain for me the use of the Drupal module.  I know basically what it does but how would one link with other specific sites?  Suppose I wanted to have 3 drupal installs of mine, in different locations all allow the users to login with one login for all 3 sites?  How do I setup the Drupal core module to do this?
  Or to work with other drupal sites?

  For ping, where is that set?  Is it set by default to ping a specific site for the newsfeeds?
  Thanks,
  Bruce

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServices.com
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/