[support] Contact info in an event

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Thu Feb 16 16:12:46 UTC 2006

Yep, those are the two ways.  Use flexinode to create content
information within the event posting, or to use the user profiles to
store the information upon registration. We've sort of decided to do the
latter for a similar site, because that way you're not "always asking
the user" for their contact infoatmation every time they post.  If
you're planning on allowing anonymous content, then you'd have to go
with the flexinode option.

Dave