[support] offline Drupal Handbook

William Meertens nuke at meewi.be
Sat Feb 18 15:23:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,

If you still have the message with the link. I haven't anymore. Then you will find all the handbooks, yes it's more then one, in pdf format like you asked. At least I saw 4 or 5 different, well categorized handbooks. Definitely all in pdf. And all on the first links. The bottom links are in a different format. But if there are more that I missed I love to hear about them ;-)

Well done job bey the way for the writes of these. These are a extremely good contribution to Drupal.

Cheers,
William.

--