[support] Profiles Modules

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Tue Feb 21 17:07:38 UTC 2006

> this may seem very nooblish but I cant seem to find any fields in the
> database where the members addition information is stored.
> We created extra fields for a MMMOPRG guild site, fields such as "main
> charactor" "2nd charactor" and such.
> Yet when I run a query of fields for this information under
> "profile_fields" or "profile_value" none of the additional information
> is shown.
> Can someone point me to the right table.

This should be the right tables.
Do you have some datas inside these table (ok it sounds obvious, but just
have a look ;) )
Then try this query, it should give you the values for each profile field
(with category) for all your users.
SELECT u.name, f.title, f.category, v.value
FROM `profile_fields` f
INNER JOIN profile_values v ON f.fid = v.fid
INNER JOIN users u ON u.uid = v.uid