[support] massive blog hosting

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Feb 22 06:48:31 UTC 2006

On admin/modules, there are modules called "blog" and "comment".  Trust me,
they're there. :-)  You'll then need to go to, I believe,
admin/node/configure/types/blog (in 4.6, it moved in 4.7) to enable comments
for that node type.  Specifically, set it to read/write.

I've not specifically used the blog module much myself, so I can't offer
specific help with that module, but that's how you'd go about the basic
setup.

For the other, look at admin/user/configure.

Jefferson