[support] Users/profiles

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 13:28:22 UTC 2006

I think I need some more guidance.  The file, profile_profile.tpl.php does not exist in the directory
  themes/engine/phptemplate
  I initially was looking for it in the directory
  themes/sometheme  where sometheme is some theme like fancy.

  I may want to do some more or additional editing of the themes, layout, etc. so it would help to get an idea of where to go to learn more about this specific issue, or issues.  One of the modules created a x row, y column center display area, i.e. dividing the center column up into another table layout.  This also required editing the theme.  So, it would help to understand the process and what should be edited when changing the layout of a site.
  Thanks,
  Bruce

Andre Gemünd <listen at scroogie.de> wrote:
  Bruce Whealton wrote:
> Cool that works and was rather easy. What if I wanted to create a
> photoalbum type site where we'd list each classmate for an alumni site.
> I might want a list of real names, sorted by year of graduation. My
> username list is not the most elegant looking list to say the least. I
> may need a different module to accomplish what I'm trying.

You can theme the profile user list and add whatever you want, see here:
http://drupal.org/node/44481

Regards
Andre

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Word Salad Poetry Magazine - join us online at:
http://wordsalad.net/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/