[support] javascript errors if turn on "Clean URL's

Isaac Horton isaac at liquidratio.com
Sun Jan 1 03:45:14 UTC 2006

Im getting javascript errors in my theme if turn on "Clean URL's". The
error seems to be with my phplayersmenu implementation in the theme.
the strange thing is that the menu (tree menu on right side) functions
without errors on all pages if "Clean URL's" is disabled.
Ive tried to uncover why this is happening but the answer is not obvious
to me at least...
Has anyone else run into this problem, or know how I can fix this and
have a working drupal installation with the MINIML Theme that uses
"Clean URL's"...

here are two examples of the same drupal installation with the same
theme(miniml) selected... both are subdomains:
This one has "Clean URL's" turned on.(with javascript errors on subpages)
http://live.drupalsolutions.net/ (login/guest pass/guest to view menu)

This one has "Clean URL's" turned off.(no javascript errors)
http://blog.mixdv.com/

any clues?