[support] Epublish : Link to Table of Contents

Paul paul at chintha.com
Tue Jan 3 16:58:46 UTC 2006

Dear Dave,
 Thanks for the reply. I think you have misunderstood my question.

I know about the primary/secondary links. What I want is closely related
to e-publish module.

Using e-publish module, different editions of a publication can be
created. Within each editions, we add a group of nodes.
What I want is a link to the edition index, in each of these nodes. The
publication reader will be able to use this link to go back to the table
of contents of the current edition. Instead of adding a static link
everytime, I woule like to add this link automatically.

An example can be seen at chintha.com/epublish/1

thanks,
Paul