[support] editing locked menu titles

Eric Crump ecrump at interversity.org
Wed Jan 4 16:07:55 UTC 2006

I'm working on a project for someone who would really like all navigation
links to have the first letter capitalized. Trivial enough when it comes
to customizable nav links, but the locked links that have dynamically
generated paths are something else. The only thing I could think to do was
modify the module that generates those links. I thought it might be
user.module and found what looked like the right spot on line 698. I
tried:

changing

  'title' => t('my account'),

  'title' => t('My Account'),

and

  'title' => t("My Account"),

but neither has any effect on the title displayed in navigation, which
remains lower case. I'm not sure what else to try.

Grateful for any suggestions anybody might have. Thanks!

--Eric Crump