[support] javascript errors if turn on "Clean URL's

Isaac Horton isaac at liquidratio.com
Thu Jan 5 02:40:17 UTC 2006

Hi Gordon,
Im using PHPLayersMenu 3.2.0
drupal version is 4.7.0 beta 2
ive attached the template.php which i got from YOU (thank you!),
page.tpl.php and miniml.js which im pretty sure are the only files
referenced beyond the phplayersmenu files.
I got it working great in 4.6 and I still use a version of your old
module on another site without error. Im really happy with this new
version other than this issue. Thank you again.

-Isaac