[support] Basic help getting started

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Tue Jan 10 22:18:04 UTC 2006

There are some theme installatioin instructions at:

http://drupal.org/node/43767

Basically, you need to install "Theme Engines" to support specific
themes.  PHPTemplate is a theme engine used by many themes such as
Box_Grey.  So if you want to use some of the PHPTemplate themes (like
box_grey) then you need to first download and install the PHPTemplate
theme engine.  Then you download and install a particular theme (like
box_grey).

To summarize:

1.  Download and untar/zip the PHPTemplate them and put it in the
themes/engines folder.
2.  Download the box_grey theme (which happens to use the PHPTemplate
theme engine). Untar/zip the theme and place it in the drupal themes
folder.
3.  Navigate to Administer themes, and you should see the new box_grey
theme as an option.

THe second question is a bit more complex, and I'd recommend you looking
through the modules list to make sure you find a module that's closest
to doing email the way you want to do it prior to trying to encorperate
it into a menu.

Dave