[support] excessive bandwith usage

Karthik narakasura at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 05:17:39 UTC 2006

This could very likely be due to (referer) spam bots. To investigate,
please check both your Drupal and web server logs to  see what kind of
traffic your site is receiving. You might also want to search for the
word "spam" on the modules page to get a list of modules that might be
of help - e.g. the Bad Behaviour module.

Keep us posted :)
-K