[support] Couple questions

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 17:38:33 UTC 2006

Hi all,
      I had mentioned previously that I was having problems with the themes working on version 4.5 of Drupal.  I noticed that PHPTemplate 4.5 was not working with my Drupal site version 4.5  However, the themes for 4.5 do seem to work with the installation of 4.5  However, it seems that I'm now seeing problems as I select add content.  It has the permissions necessary, more than what is requied.
     Questions that exist now, are whether I should try to get PHPTemplate 4.5 to work with my Drupal 4.5 installation.  I'm not sure why I'm having problems with that.  I was able to remove it, go to PHPTemplates 4.6 and it seemed to work with my Drupal 4.5 installation, where 4.5 of PHPTemplate was not working.
     For now, I'll use a non-PHPTemplate theme, which is very undesireable.  Why would I get an error when I try to add content when a theme using phptemplate is the selected theme?  If I switch to a non-PHPTemplate theme, I don't have this problem.

  Any suggestions?  This is rather bizarre, I know.
  Are there other themes out there then what appears on the site http://drupal.org/project/themes/  ?
  I'm looking for something for a poetry magazine that published supernatural poetry as well as dark/horror writing.  So, a dark theme maybe would be good.

  My next question is relating to access and posting for users, roles, on the site.  I want to allow even anonymous persons/roles to submit stories, maybe a poem content type, which I saw as a good idea suggested to me, and blogs, pages, etc.  I just need to be sure that any content submitted will need to be approved first for posting.  I can see how to setup that requirement for comments but I'm looking for that for any content, any nodes.  How do I do this?  I know I enquired about this previously and so if it was answered, forgive me.  I do read what I get but I can't find any message with this discussed.

  Again thanks for tips on the theme issues.  This doesn't  happen for others often so have others used 4.5 and 4.4 as well as the more recent versions?
  Thanks,
  Bruce

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServcies.com
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://StreetExposure.blogspot.com/