[support] Couple questions answered

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 18:45:32 UTC 2006

I feel ignorant and embarrased on this matter.  I was reading that I have version 4.6.5 of Drupal and in my mind, I was registering 4.5, which is a version which would have called for the 4.5 templates and the PHPTemplate 4.5  Thus my problem was that I should been using 4.6 versions of the modules, themes, and phptemplate.  Of course, it wasn't working with such a mix-up.  I just read things wrong...
  Thanks,
  Bruce

  Hi all,
      I had mentioned previously that I was having problems with the themes working on version 4.5 of Drupal.  I noticed that PHPTemplate 4.5 was not working with my Drupal site version 4.5  However, the themes for 4.5 do seem to work with the installation of 4.5  However, it seems that I'm now seeing problems as I select add content.  It has the permissions necessary, more than what is requied.

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServcies.com
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://StreetExposure.blogspot.com/

http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/