[support] goofy and 4.7

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Jan 18 13:03:15 UTC 2006

Mohammed,

Personally I like the Friends Electric theme out of the box. Blix is also not too bad, in my opinion.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> msharo at wanadoo.jo 1/18/2006 12:41:40 PM >>>
hello.
I am now satisfied with the functionality and the look of my main site on which I use goofy. I have looked at the fancy features of 4.7 and I cann't wait to upgrade to it. however, I think that my biggest problem has to do with the fact that goofy isn't php templet and so I'll fall behind in this prespective when 4.7 comes out. I wonder of some of you are willing to take a look at: www.mystop.net and suggest to me an alternative theme that will look just as good. I am visually impaired and so I cann't exactly do this on my own.
thanks,
mohammed.