[support] Forum

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Sat Jan 21 15:55:44 UTC 2006

On Saturday 21 January 2006 00:04, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Dears,I translated modules/forums.module file to Persian language.
> Now i wanna know  when i create a link to forum page,What is my href
> attribute?
> Yours,Mohsen

I'm not entirely sure what it is you are asking here.  It seems like you are
possibly referring to two different issues.

After you create a forum topic (with "create content" -> "forum topic"), you
will be presented with that new node.  In the address or location bar, will
be the address of that new node, and it will look something like:
http://www.example.com/?q=node/123
or
http://www.example.com/node/123
The node/123 is the part to remember and use elsewhere in your site.

If you are just looking for the main forum page, then your link is:
http://www.example.com/?q=forum
or
http://www.example.com/forum

Also, there are two other things I am going to mention, just in case you
haven't gotten them already.  First is that you have to enable the forum
module before you can use it.  The second is that you probably should create
a category (administer -> categories -> add vocabulary) to store your forums
in before you start creating forum topics.

Also, you might consider contributing your Persian translation to the
Translation project.  I am sure there are others that would benefit from your
work.
http://drupal.org/node/11130
http://drupal.org/forum/30

--