[support] Database information

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 17:58:57 UTC 2006

,
   I'm hoping there is a good way to figure this out.  I have installed 3 different drupal installations in on the same directory, each in it's subdirectory, of course.  I used Fantastico to install them from the cpanel.  It created databases, myid_drpl1, through myid_drpl4.  Is there a way to find out which database corresponds to which installation on the system?  I suppose I can try going into phpmyadmin and looking for data that might be specific to a particular database, such as users.  Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServcies.com
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/