[support] Database information

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 16:08:18 UTC 2006

Thanks, that file did have the info. I needed.
  -B

Karthik <narakasura at gmail.com> wrote:
  > It created databases, myid_drpl1, through myid_drpl4. Is there a way to
> find out which database corresponds to which installation on the system? I
> suppose I can try going into phpmyadmin and looking for data that might be
> specific to a particular database, such as users. Any other suggestions?

On standard Drupal installs, this information is stored in
sites/default/settings.php .

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServices.com
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/