[support] Blank pages when submitting content

William Meertens nuke at meewi.be
Sun Jan 22 22:53:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

As far as I know it's a memory thing. A direct answer to your question it's the two. When you have a lot of modules installed, it's possible you consume to much memory for the hosting you have. In order to make the blank pages go away you should raise the value of "memory_limit = 8M" in php.ini.

The only thing is, if you are on a shared hosting, you probably aren't able to change it, or they even want change it at all. Which leaves you in removing the less important stuff of Drupal so it want consume to much resources.

Good luck,
William.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:36:37 -0800
Skip Taylor <avskip at gmail.com> wrote [support] Blank pages when submitting