[support] Disappearence of tags

dir.dev at digitalreef.net dir.dev at digitalreef.net
Wed Jan 25 13:42:49 UTC 2006

This could be an input filters issue. When you are editing the node as
administrator, check the setting of the "Input format", which appears
right under the body field. It'll look something like:

Input format:
o PHP code
o Full HTML

If you have "Filtered HTML" selected and the tags you are using aren't in
the allowed tag list (which is configurable), then those tags will be
removed from the page output.

When editing the page as a user, you don't get to choose the input format
(depending on configuration settings), so anything that isn't in the
allowed tags is removed from the page output.

Cheers,
--Katin