[support] Disappearence of tags

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:10:04 UTC 2006

This is almost always do to the fact that you're using a "filtered html"
input filter.  You can either change to full html, or you can add the
list of tags that you're interested to the list of allowed tags in the
filtered list.

Go to "administer ->input formats" then either change your defaults from
filtered HTML, or click on the configure link to change the filtered
tags.

Dave