[support] Issue with multisite url creation for edit forms action parameter...

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Wed Jan 25 23:52:06 UTC 2006

I am using clean urls, but I turned them off to see if that fixed the
problem & it didn't.
I have not adjusted my .htaccess file.  I have spent some time reading
conflicting advice about what RewriteRules to put into the .htaccess
file when doing multisite. The impression that I went away with was that
you were supposed to change the rewrites if you are doing multisite
under 4.5, but you left it alone for 4.6.  I guess I should look again.
Can you suggest a good node on the subject?

thanks,
-tao