[support] Problems Adding New Blocks in 4.6.5

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:14:26 UTC 2006

I'm trying to add new blocks.  I was able to add one and enable it.
For some reason, that's the only one I've been able to add.  When I
try adding another, and click on "Save block",
the list of available blocks comes back, but the new block isn't
listed.  I'm even given a "The new block has been added" message.  I
didn't have this problem when I was testing 4.5.x.  What am I doing
wrong?

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in