[support] news and annoucements page?

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Mon Jan 30 16:11:01 UTC 2006

I don't think you need flexi-node (although I find flexinode to be one
of the most useful modules out there) "story" content types can be used
to do this.  I think this is just the default "node" page showing the
submitted "stories".  Probably the "Path" module is used to rename
"node" to "news".  Taxonomy module is likely used to provide navigation.
Pretty out of the can drupal.