[support] civicspace 0.8.3-rc3 upgrade path?

kevin lyda kevin at ie.suberic.net
Tue Jan 31 08:36:54 UTC 2006

It's an election year for the states and in order to get going I need to
get our site live relatively soon.  But to do that I need to use some
features that exist in 0.8.3.

I'm curious what the upgrade path is from rc3 to the next 0.8.3 release.
Is there a script provided or is it a case of diff -r and some quality
reading time?  If it's the latter will there at least be a db update
script?

Kevin

--
Kevin Lyda                     <diamond> kevin is my comic idol
kevin at ie.suberic.net