[support] setting.php

dir.dev at digitalreef.net dir.dev at digitalreef.net
Tue Jan 31 13:19:39 UTC 2006

You might also see what happens if you create an alias file (aka link
file) from index.php to drupal/index.php... does cPanel allow creation of
link/alias files? I'm note sure...

If you try this, be sure to have all your Drupal config file settings
matching the full domain (www.example.com/drupal), because it'll need to
pick that up to run properly.