[support] Re: Support for photographs in the profiles

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 16:21:53 UTC 2006

I forgot the error messages that I was supposed to include in this email, like I said I would.  Again, this is on adding a photograph or picture to my account.

  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (outp Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:52pm
imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:52pm
 imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:52pm
 imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image res Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:52pm
imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /home/brucew Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:51pm
 Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (outp Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:51pm
imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:51pm
imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:51pm
imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image res Bruce Whealton details php Jan 31 2006 - 1:51pm imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /home/brucew

Bruce Whealton <brucewhealton at yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi all,
  I have had some problems with the upload picture feature on my account.  I tried uploading a picture from this place user/1/edit
  Which comes from my account>> edit

  Allow me to include the lines that I saw when this was attempted.  (see below for the error messages) In one situation, I got these errors but the pictures still showed up.  I tried changing the permissions on the directory and was given an error that I couldn't change the permissions on the folder drupal-install-dir/files/images/
  or drupal-install-dir/files/pictures/
  Despite these messages from my ftp program saying I couldn't do this, the chmod did take effect.
  Unfortunately that did not have an effect on removing the errors I was seeing on upload photograph.  Any idea what I should do?

  Also, I have a too big photograph now that is associated with my postings.  I want to remove that from the system and from it's place on the postings.  How do I do this?  I thought I had deleted the image from my profile but it's still showing up.

  Thanks,
  Bruce

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
admin at TriangleWebServices.com
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/