[support] Providing ownerships of a subset ofthe siteto user/group

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Sat Jul 1 00:18:16 UTC 2006

Certainly willing to share with others.  A couple of caveats:

* They only work on Linux with mysql, so they're not up to drupal
distribution standards.

* They're currently dependent on the way that I have my multiple hosting
sites configured: (creating symbolic links in my htdocs directory, using
a common user across all my drupal sites, using root envioronment to
grant dba access/passwords, etc. )

* I need a little time to bundle them.  (remove my passwords, add some
docs,etc).

I'll put them up on a web site when I have a chance and send the link to
the support list.

Dave